Clinical Psychologist & Accredited EMDR Trainer
Logan is a Clinical Psychologist with over 10 years of experience in providing therapy and supervision. Logan has worked across Australia in a variety of mental health and substance-use treatment settings, as well as in private practice. Logan is also an active researcher, working on several national and international research projects and is currently completing a PhD through the University of Sydney.
Logan enjoys helping individuals dealing with:
- Overcoming the impact of traumatic experiences including childhood abuse and neglect such as PTSD and Complex PTSD
- Managing relationships with substances, sex, pornography, gambling, shopping and other problematic behaviours
- Understanding long term patterns of problems in relationships
- Addressing and understanding the interaction between multiple mental health issues together
Clinical Psychologist & Accredited Schema Therapist
Courtney is a Clinical Psychologist who strives to help her clients address the heart of the matter, to develop healthier ways to cope, to feel empowered to make changes with patterns that have been holding them back and to thrive in their relationships with self, others, and the world around them. Courtney has a warm and genuine approach, wanting to cultivate a therapy space of safety, compassion, and respect for her clients.
Courtney has a passion for supporting clients to address:
- Food issues, problematic and disordered eating patterns (emotional or comfort eating, binge eating, restriction etc)
- Recurring unhealthy relationship styles
- Women’s mental health and health issues
If you would like to speak with us about starting therapy or supervision, please call us or complete the form.
Our phone call intake process allows us to ensure that we are the best service to meet your needs.